Get a head start on learning; attend a preconference on Tuesday, March 20, or Wednesday, March 21, before the full conference opens. Preconferences offer in-depth education for public library administrators, managers, and staff. Click on each title for more information. Registration for preconferences is now closed, but limited space may be available onsite for some preconferences.
Tuesday, March 20
9:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Dynamic Planning Institute
- Literacy is Power and Libraries Provide the Fuel: The Movement that is PA Forward — CANCELLED
- Project Outcome Training Workshop: Tools for Measuring Patron Outcomes — SOLD OUT
- Stand Up for Health: Health and Wellness Services for Your Community
- Understanding Identity, Power, Oppression + Liberation: A Justice + Equity Training
All full day preconferences include lunch.
2:00 PM–5:00 PM
- A Social Worker Walks Into a Library: Bringing Social Work Services into Your Public Library
- From A to T: Serving Transgender Customers — CANCELLED
- When Design Meets Service: What Global Library Trends Show Us About Future Library Spaces
Wednesday, March 21
9:00 AM–12:00 PM
- Breaking the Code: An Escape Room Challenge for School and Public Library Collaborations
- Customer Privacy in a Multi-Vendor World — CANCELLED
- New Trends and Solutions for Making Libraries Welcoming Spaces for All — SOLD OUT
- Transformation Not Trend: Dismantling Institutional Racism in Public Libraries
|Type||Full Day with Lunch||Half Day|
|PLA Personal Members
PaLA Personal Members
|ALA Personal Members||$380||$250|
Want to add a preconference?
It’s not too late to register for a preconference even if you’ve already registered for the conference. Just login to your existing registration, or contact Experient at email@example.com or 800-424-5249 (U.S. and Canada)/847-996-5829 (all other countries), to add additional events. Experient representatives are available Monday–Friday, 9:00 AM–6:00 PM Eastern.